Requirements in Building Dynamic Websites?

What are the "Requirements in Building Dynamic Websites" and please explain it... ^_^

Favorite Answer

A dynamic website is a website that does more than a simple static website, for example, on a dynamic website you can access MySQL databases. Yahoo is a dynamic website for example. Static websites are just plain html/xhtml(with maybe javascript, css).

What you need is a knowledge in html/xhtml to start making your website, and you need knowledge of PHP to make it dynamic. PHP is a programing language and is quite different than html because PHP doesn't do any markups and html does, so you need to know both of them.

Since PHP is server end you need to do all of your testing on the server(your server must support PHP), you can not open your index.php from your desktop. I would suggest that you install XAMPP so that you can have a free php web server on your computer.

There are some HTML views for making a website. There are also many different ways. I suggest you get a book on HTML or how to mkae a website. Different people have different way of making a website. Like me, I make websites using Note Pad. You may find a way that suits you better so good luck.

• REQUIREMENTS TO BUILD A DYNAMIC WEBSIDE, WIL YOU HELP, WHAT TO DO

www.contentandcopyexchange.com