do naturalized us citizens have an alien registration number?

i am a naturalized citizen. filling out immigration forms going to USCIS, so need to know whether the A# listed on my naturalization certificate is needed on any of the following forms: I-130, I-129f, G-325A.

Update:

Thanks for all the responses!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

even though you're an American citizen now, your original alien registration number remains valid and the information in the file from your original immigrant application and other records is retained. they do usually ask you for your A number on the petitions, as well as proof of citienship.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

They should. If you were naturalized it means your were most likely a resident alien first for 3-5 years. If the person was they have an alien number which is located on their green card.

you need this number for applying for citizenship or sponsoring others to get green cards.

• 1 decade ago

If you are a naturalized citizen, then you should have a social security number. Use that. Or if you still have a doubt, then call the USCIS to ask. Also if you are out of teh country then contact the US Embassy. They will know exactly what number to use.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow. You aren't wasting any time bringing over the whole village, are you? You may need the number on the naturalization certificate to prove citizenship

• ...Show all comments
    • ?5 years agoReport

I m sure you wouldn t waste any time bringing over your family if they were there now would you? OR are you just a heartless monster who doesn t care about his family? MAYBE this person isn t!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.