Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you have a good sense of who's calling by just hearing the phone ring ?

Are you right most of the time?

Favorite Answer

Thank god it's not just me... How the rental agency borrows that insistent-*** "you'd better pick this up young man" tone from my Mum has me beat. Let alone the cheery "we're non-threatening & could easily be your pal" number the telemarketers use... Bastards...

• --

Yes, I always know when it is my mom or when it is one particular friend. It probably has alot more to do with the long distance ring vs the local ring setting on my phone and the amount of time that has passed since I last talked to either. But it sure feels like ESP.

• kriend

When it's the land line, one of the daughter-in-laws is calling to gripe about one of my sons so I look at the caller ID and it's her. I put the phone back on the base. She does this about 5-7 times a day.

• Pat C

It's a crazy thing, but I do and I'm usually right. I also know the day a package I ordered will arrive. Why can't I apply this talent to the daily lottery?

no, but I have an instinct of who's gonna call

before the phone rings and am usually right....

• ?

About 90 percent of the time. But I hate telephones and don't have a network of friends who are cell phone zombies to irritate me. so my accuracy is circumstance and coincidence, not esp.

Most of the time, yes.

• Lanani

Yes, because I have different ringers set to different people who call me on a regular basis, so I immediately know without checking it.

But I suspect that's not what you meant...

only if i have a different ring for them, then im right all the time! lol

• sandy

on my house phone its always my father calling many times a day. on the cell it's normally the hubby always bothering me