Christianity is a cop out!?

Or some have said. The reason is because Christianity is so much like other religions. According to Mormons, God once said to Joseph smith that the (other) churches draw near to him with their lips, but not with their heart. Could the reason Christianity is SO much like the other religions is because the... show more Or some have said. The reason is because Christianity is so much like other religions.

According to Mormons, God once said to Joseph smith that the (other) churches draw near to him with their lips, but not with their heart.

Could the reason Christianity is SO much like the other religions is because the others only had parts of the truth, or only parts of the way you're suppossed to worship. And when Jesus came, and founded His church, He told us how things are suppossed to be.

How you're suppossed to worship and stuff?

P.S. I'm not mormon, so if I got that quote wrong, sorry.
Update: Helen, that is not what I asked....thumbs down.
Update 2: First, I don't believe that it is a cop out. Someone else said it the other day on here.

But it is alot like other religions. Jewish and pagan believes are the main influences(duh jewish).