Flip vs. Slide QWERTY Keyboard Cell Phone?

Verizon Wireless Cell Phones

which is better or just let me know if you've had any problems with yours. my nephew has the Flip one can break easier than the Slide. i found one that was perfect but i heard bad news about it, LG enV®3 in Slate Blue and others like LG enV® 2 in Black and my nephew uses a Slide and a friend of mine uses Flip, not certain which would be better. i mostly like the flip because of the larger screen plus the style and the keypads aren't so close to the top part of the phone because its a flip and not a slide. there are other things i like about the flip than i do the slide, but if the slide is better in more ways than the flip, then i would like to go with the slide, but i would like to know what you can tell me.

Favorite Answer

i have a slider one, and i agree with you. i do usually prefer a flip keyboard, only because the buttons are so close to the top on a slider. having long nails and a slider keyboard don't exactly go together. however, i think the slider ones are slimmer, and they look better, but they do break easier, so really, it's about your preference. if you are someone who needs to slide a slider phone when you are bored and you do it a million times, do not get a slider one because it will break easily. a flip is a bit more durable.

2

Source(s): Get 100% Free Phone : http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?SRsG

G1 Google telephone from T-cellular. T-cellular is a huge service...its low priced, has comparable sign power as AT&T. I at present have AT&T...I also have a 3G iPhone. And permit me inform you, my invoice is so extreme each and each month. My acquaintances who've the G1 does not pay extreme invoice yet they get the super earnings to have a sprint computer screen telephone with a sliding QWERTY keyboard! Plus G1 is merely as comparable as iPhone. you may no longer pass incorrect with that.