MAC starter makeup kit?

okay so i have light to medium skin tone, a bit of acne, combination skin, brown/auburn hair and dark brown eyes. Im a freshman. i know my stuff about makeup, but ive only ever purchased drugstore makeup.

Im just looking to find some good face products from MAC, but i dont want to spend more than $50.... i have to spend a LOT of money on X-mas gifts, etc. So if you could help me out that would be great!

Oh also id like to invest in a light pinky lipstick from MAC or a drustore one so if you have one to reccomend that would be great! thanks!!

Favorite Answer

Skip MAC foundations lol. They`re so heavy and cakey that they feel like stage makeup (which is understandable, since MAC was originally created for theatrical and studio use lol). I wore MAC foundation for a few days and broke out in large, cystic pimples :S

I don`t really like MAC concealers either. They`re also heavy and most of them have weird, orangey tints.

If you want to invest in MAC face products, go with one of their Mineralize Skin Finishes or a blush.

My FAVORITE light pink lipstick of all time just happens to by by MAC lol. It`s called `Angel` and it is my go-to light pink lipstick for everyday. A drugstore dupe for this is Revlon Matte Lipstick in `Pink Pout`.

20 Black Makeup Set Cosmetic Brush w/ Case Kit The brushes come nicely packed & wrapped up, also face brushes come with a brush guard, always nice to have. Brushes do have a lot of fall out. and you can tell they are cheaply made. If your looking for a variety of brushes for a low price. Or even just starting out in makeup. This is not a bad set to get, (for the price)

I would recommend Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder OR the Studio Fix Concealer.

I don't really like their foundations, the Revlon color-stay foundation is better!

For blush you can ask the mac worker to help you pick one out but i heard really good things about- the Mac Well Dressed Blush!

For my part, I do know one particular website provde the Excellent and all sorts of imitation watch with low price. You can travel to it again and will choose the especially watch you'd like in your lifetime!

• shelly

get a concealer eye shadow or brush for gifts everything else can be pricey. go in their and look at this stuff to it helps.