WiFi booster antenna?

What kind would work best with a Compaq Presario F572 laptop? Honestly, I'll name my first child after you if you can answer this question. I have a B/G card and a G router which the owners of the lodge will not upgrade the router and I barely get a signal -- and only sometimes. And I need a way to grab the... show more What kind would work best with a Compaq Presario F572 laptop? Honestly, I'll name my first child after you if you can answer this question. I have a B/G card and a G router which the owners of the lodge will not upgrade the router and I barely get a signal -- and only sometimes. And I need a way to grab the signal a little better. People tell me an N USB adaptor wouldn't make any difference in range (I don't care about speed, just need a reliable signal).

Been trying to figure this out for a month. Nobody local has been able to help and eBayers aren't answering my inquiries.

About to lose it.

Thank you.
1 answer 1