William H asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Color Oops Extra Strength Hair Color Remover .?

My current hair color is orange!!=[

but i want natural hair color back which is light brown.

do you think Color Oops Extra Strength Hair Color Remover will fix it and make it back to normal.?

Favorite Answer

I used Color Oops MANY times, even though I lightened my hair! It works great, I dont know what I would do without it.

Since you have orange hair, you probably lightened your hair color, so it will be hard to go back to your natural color.

It says to leave it on for 20 minutes. What I did was I did many strand tests and left the color oops on different amounts of time. I tried 5,10, and 15 minutes; and each turned out to be a different color. So I chose the one I liked better and did that on my whole head.

Trust me it works SO WELL ! (=

good luck and I hoped I helped <3

Source(s): A LOT of experience with Color Oops

it will only work if the orange was darker than your natural hair color, since it is a light brown, you have have tried going blond, since that is how sometimes going from brown to blond works. If not, there is another option and that is to get a hair color remover from Sally's beauty but that will strip all the color out of your hair, and then you can dye it.

Source(s): Used color oops several times

SEE THE ANSWER IN THE FOLLOWING LINK

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/ViewRes...

ALL THE BEST

Well - it sort of works. I used it on my hair, when the top was dyed black and the bottom was dyed purple. It took out all the purple but the black stayed put. You're better off just bleaching or stripping your hair and then dying it close to your original colour.

go get some

hunny nut brown

or light brown permenant hair die!