Elle
Elle asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

What strollers work with the Graco snugride carseat?

I want to get a different stroller other than a Graco stroller. I know that a Snugride carseat fits in the Graco Snugrider frame on wheels but I would like maybe a Peg Perego or a Combi stroller. Does anybody know which functioning strollers (not frames) are compatable with the Graco Snugride carseat to make like a travel system?

my kids not here yet so i can't go test out the snugride carseat at Babies R Us with different strollers.

Favorite Answer

I just bought an InStep jogging stroller and it comes with an attachment that works with the Graco Snugride carseat.

I'm getting a babytrend sit and stand plus- which has the two seats and later you can convert to a sit and stand if you want or need to when your older child gets too big but still may want a ride. I believe the graco snugride does fit...I know most infant seats do. I got mine for about 160. I test pushed it in the store and it seems to steer well. It got good reviews too. The front seat of this stroller doesn't recline that great either, but the back one does. It might be worth a look.