Why is my Computer So hot, CPU FAN Noisy and Casing Heats up ?

I am running Xp on 3.0 GHz processor 512 MB of RAM 80 GB Hard drive 2 Dvd Drives inside a Chembro Gaming Bomb Casing with a Rear Fan 120 mm and a Front Fan 80 mm also having a Hard Disk Fan; After 5 mins of operation with only 3 Windows of Internet Explorer Running the Cpu Starts to heat up together with the... show more I am running Xp on 3.0 GHz processor 512 MB of RAM 80 GB Hard drive 2 Dvd Drives inside a Chembro Gaming Bomb Casing with a Rear Fan 120 mm and a Front Fan 80 mm also having a Hard Disk Fan;

After 5 mins of operation with only 3 Windows of Internet Explorer Running the Cpu Starts to heat up together with the other Component in the Casing !

Could any one tell what i can do as i have already extra Fans and Still heats up ! My Casing becomes very hot when the Fan starts to be noisy

Is there any solution either in Software or Hardware To prevent a such noisy environment and to reduce the Heat?
Update: Using A HEC Power Op Series 435W Power Supply having 2 Fans each 80 mm. I did try to change the System fans but same problem of heating up. All fans are well fitted front as Intake & Rear as Extractor. The power supply Fans seems to run properly according to the Sensor. Most of the time all processes are idle or... show more Using A HEC Power Op Series 435W Power Supply having 2 Fans each 80 mm. I did try to change the System fans but same problem of heating up. All fans are well fitted front as Intake & Rear as Extractor. The power supply Fans seems to run properly according to the Sensor. Most of the time all processes are idle or using up to 10 % of CPU