Okay so a question about desktop computer/speaker and headphone jacks.?

okay so when i plug my headphones into my speakers, the sound doesnt come out right. it doesnt have sound through both sides, or it sounds really fuzzy, or it doesnt work at all. depending how much i push it in, and what angle. anyways..since that doesnt work, i just use the headphone image jack in the back of my... show more okay so when i plug my headphones into my speakers, the sound doesnt come out right. it doesnt have sound through both sides, or it sounds really fuzzy, or it doesnt work at all. depending how much i push it in, and what angle. anyways..since that doesnt work, i just use the headphone image jack in the back of my desktop pc to listen to music through my headphones, and when i wanna listen to the speakers, i plug in the speakers instead.

my question is, when i get a new desktop pc (dell inspiron 530) there is a headphone jack in the front i thnik, and maybe one in the back..will i be able to put the speakers plugged in trhe back, and then just plug/unplug the headphones in the front when i wanna use those?