Easy Recipe to Cook on Electric Hot Plate?

I need and easy recipe to cook chicken, fish or beef, Steak that can be cooked on Electric Hot Plate. We don't have permission to cook in our apartment as it is a sharing one. So i have permission to cook in my work place. I need the recipe that can be cooked in frying pan or any other cooking utensils. Also let me know that we need a Cooker to cook Beef or it can be cooked in other ways too?

• Bell
    Favorite Answer

ANY SAUTE,

chicken breast

salmon

fajitas

stake

hamburber

veggies

fry rice

CHICKEN BROCCOLI VEGETABLE SAUTE

2 tbsp. butter, divided

4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

1 c. broccoli, cut up

1/2 c. carrots, thinly sliced

1 c. mushrooms, sliced

1 can cream of broccoli soup

1/3 c. milk

1/8 tsp. pepper

In skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon butter, cook chicken 10 minutes, or until browned on both sides. Remove chicken; keep warm. In same skillet, in remaining butter, cook broccoli, carrots and mushrooms 5 minutes, stirring often. Stir in soup, milk and pepper. Heat to boiling. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender. Garnish with lemon slices

FRIED RICE

4 cups boiled rice

3 tablespoons olive or peanut oil

1 tablespoon dry green (or other) onion

1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or 2 cloves fresh)

2 tablespoons dried mushrooms

2 dried whole eggs, rehydrated

1 tablespoon soy sauce

shredded canned ham, pork or chopped shrimp (optional)

Sauté rice in oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add green onions and mushrooms and meat, if using. Cook for several minutes. Combine rehydrated eggs with soy sauce and stir into pan. Cook until eggs set.

enjoy mar

1

Source(s): Modern People Paleo Guide - http://paleocookbook.raiwi.com/?gzGj
  • ?

Hot Plate Cooking

You can cook anything on a hot plate that you would cook on a stove top.

My fave is a round steak, cut into pieces then rolled in flour and browned in a little oil. Put an envelope of Lipton onion soup mix and 1/2 cup water and a can of cream of mushroom soup in a bowl, stir, and turn down the heat of the meat and add the liquid. Stir the meat, and simmer this for two hours. Serve with rice or potatoes. I do this at home in a fry pan. I have several big heavy ones that double as chicken fryers and dutch ovens.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I need and easy recipe to cook chicken, fish or beef, Steak that can be cooked on Electric Hot Plate. We don't have permission to cook in our apartment as it is a sharing one. So i have permission to cook in my work place. I need the recipe that can be cooked in frying pan or any other cooking...

Source(s): easy recipe cook electric hot plate: https://tr.im/hDLCE

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://biturl.im/aUAn6

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true

Sirloin tips or chicken breast (sliced thin) or salmon fillets sliced (not too thin)

Thinly sliced vegetables (white onions, zucchini, mushrooms, etc) bean sprouts, spinach. (whatever you prefer)

Vegetable oil or butter

Salt and pepper

Melt oil or butter, cook vegetables, set aside. Saute meat, chicken or fish, salt and pepper to taste, return vegetables and voila!

electric hot plates are like regular stove tops, but a little smaller. so you can do pretty much anything. hamburgers, fried eggs, sauted veggies, hamburger helper, chicken breast...