promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

can i use mouse/keyboard on xbox 360 for gaming?

ima pc gamer but i want to try to play on console but im not good with the controllers thats y i need mouse and keyboard...so is it possible to use mouse/keyboard on box 360 for gaming like in the game mode?

PLEASE HELP ME.... TNX

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As far as I'm aware, no you can't, although if I'm wrong someone will correct me.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Hey, Im not sure about getting a mouse for the Xbox But I know you can get a keyboard that fits onto your controller and it works really well for msn and gaming, definately get an Xbox 360

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get the wireless usb port mouse and keyboard for any computer. It should work with the 360. I did it to mine. But it made my gaming view look messy so i gave the wireless keyboard and mouse away to my friend.

If you dont have the wireless then try this:

Cut and replace the regular computer tip with any usb tip. The wiring should be easy match the color or just connect the outside wire with the outside and the inner wire with the inner wire. If theres more wire then you expect. Just rotate the formation.

Actually I dont think you can play 360 games with a keyboard and a mouse. Never tried. hmmm...lol

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

can i use mouse/keyboard on xbox 360 for gaming?

ima pc gamer but i want to try to play on console but im not good with the controllers thats y i need mouse and keyboard...so is it possible to use mouse/keyboard on box 360 for gaming like in the game mode?

PLEASE HELP ME.... TNX

Source(s): mouse keyboard xbox 360 gaming: https://shortly.im/fiuj7
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you can't use the normal computer mouse/keyboard but you can buy xbox 360 mouse/keyboard that work with it :)

• 1 decade ago

No,

You can only use the keyboard to msg ppl on the 360. any USB keyboard will work

Source(s): Xbox 360 GAMER
  • 1 decade ago

i don't think so but i know you can get a program to let you use your xbox360 Controller instead of a mouse for a computer!

• 1 decade ago

yes, maybe???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.