sandisk adapter?

i have a sandisk adapter i just put my phone chip in there i want to put music,pictures and music in it but i don't know how

like can anyone explain to me how to use this sandisk adapter like its very small it doesn't fit in the side of my laptop is there any other possible way i can do it?

Favorite Answer

So you have a micro SD card. Did it come with an adapter? They often come with one so that you can use them in a standard memory card slot. If you have a card reader for your computer, there will probably be a slot in it that supports standard SD cards. If not, there are external card readers available for pretty cheap. Or, you can plug your phone directly into your computer with the micro SD card in the phone and load it that way.

if your computer have card reader you dont need the usb adapter. it works both ways though if the computer have usb port too.