Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

What Size Diaper & Your Baby?

I was just wondering what size diaper your son or daughter is in now? And how old is he or she?

My son is almost a year old & in a size 4 and is 20 pounds 8 ounces.

Favorite Answer

my son is 10.5 months and is still in size 4, he is 22lbs

My son is 11 months and in size 4. He's just over 23 pounds and almost 31". This is how it went

NB - 10 days

Size 1 - 0-1.5 months

Size 2 - 1.5-3 months

Size 3 - 3-8 months

Size 4 - 8-11 months

He blew in the beginning then slowed down around 4 months or so. I found I don't mean to but I always follow the recommended weights. Broke out size 4 right as he was turning 22 pounds. I hear some people it doesn't match up but for us it always seems to!

• meow

My daughter has always been in one size bigger than suggested on the diaper packages (most of them). She's been in size 4 diapers since she was about 10.5 months (and around 20 pounds). She's still in 4 and she's a year on Tuesday.

My son is 18 mos (19 on the 27th), he was 20 lb 5 oz. at his 18 month check up on June 30th, and he also wears a size 4.

pampers have bulk packing bins that are length a million and 2 so which you get the two.. my daughter grow to be in newborns for some weeks, length one for a good month or 2 then length 2 for a month then went rapidly to length 3. She has been in length 4 because of the fact that she grow to be approximately 7 months previous (shes 11 a million/2 months now) She grow to be 6 lbs 11 oz..at delivery. you quite won't be able to wager.. because of the fact all toddlers are diverse. yet, I hear you are able to continuously take diapers decrease back and replace them for the bigger length.

my son is 13 mo and hes on size 4 diapers with 23.8 pounds

My son is in 1-2 month, and they are a little small. He's almost three months old and around 14 lbs.

My boy is almost 9 weeks, and he is in a size 2. Not for much longer though.

my daughter is almost 3 months old, Huggies size 2, Pampers size 1 (Huggies r for some reason a lil smaller than Pampers)...she should be bout 12lbs right now.

my daughter is almost 9 months and in size 3..she will be in them for a while lol

My baby is 3 months old, in size 1 and is 12lbs