what is 2 channel or 4channel amp?

Ive got 2 speakers 75 watt RMS and 350watt peak and i need to connect to an amp plus i'll be getting a sub woofer in a few months so do i need a 2 channel amp or a 4 channel amp?? and if i dont wanna connect an amp then would i just need a 2 channel amp and how many watts' amp would i need just for the speakers??

Favorite Answer

well if you want to run the sub and the speakers on the same amp you would need a 4 ch amp. as for the wattage of the amp that depends on the size and number of subs you want to put in. if your just using the amp for the speakers you only need a 2ch and i would go with a 300watt amp that will be enough to push both of the new speakers. good luck with it, hope i helped!

it would be magnificent nicely worth a shot disconnecting the battery for extremely. Then reconnecting and allowing the vehicle to idle for 10-15 minutes. some autos are tender to at the same time as the battery is disconnected and can desire to relearn the air-gas mixtures. this is that in case you probable did disconnect it interior the 1st place. in case you probable did not then it would prefer to be a achievable grouding difficulty. Did you floor onto sparkling steel or to the battery? Or it would prefer to be coincidental that the idle themes occured like a blocked gas filter out or gas line or some component of that nature. i don't bypass with to insult your intelligence yet i might bypass decrease lower back and initiate off from sq. one and by way of that I propose... disconnect each speaker and make sure out the twine shade... then bypass decrease lower back to the front and re-twine it. I had an argument with a Nissan I worked on a at the same time as interior the previous, the speaker wires on the speaker terminals did not journey up with the wires ahead with the help of making use of fact someplace alongside the line some had opposite equipped an adaptor so all the wires have been the incorrect way around. i might bypass as much as now as checking stability/fader settings too. I extremely have made a stupid mistake interior the previous the area the top unit replaced into default set to front audio gadget... till I adjusted the fader and hi presto decrease lower back fill! The solder joints grant a clue to the wiring being a great variety. i might basically re-twine if I certainly have been you and be conscious the way you get on. those are all my concepts and basically as clueless in any different case.

Kenwood Kac-8105D 1000-Watt Class D Mono Amplifier is amazing. Reviews said it was the newer version and it doesn't get hot and this is true. If you are on a budget this amp is amazing for the price and the name brand KENWOOD is excellent quality. I purchased the DUAL 1000 watt 12inch subwoofer to go with this and together they are amazing.