Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 1 decade ago

which car stereo is better (pioneer or jvc)?

i have a pioneer deh 17 ,and jvc kd s13. the pioneer is about a year old, but loved it in my old car. the jvc is brand new never used . which one do you guys think is better. by the way the car is an 89 iroc z.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ALPINE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude save up or get a loan and buy yourself some alpine subwoofers, some speakers, and some amps.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I've had both of the and I personally liked the style of the JVC's better but in Quality the Pioneer is a better brand and will not let you down. And I agree with the other guy that said Alpine rules because thats the only in dash recievers that I buy now.

• 1 decade ago

For overall quality Pioneer is better, JVC is a lower brand in the car audio world but why not test the JVC out and see if you like it better? It's Not difficult to install.

• 1 decade ago

i would go with pioneer just the fact that I have been in cars that had several of them. I like the style very nice some have nice stealth looks. jvc never really hear to much about that brand i'm not doubting them, but i am sure they dont get praise like pioneer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jvc poops on pioneer, pioneer is alright, but jv is like a cat above pioneer, pioneer is like stuff ppl like because it use to be good fgor the price, but if u really wanna get something awsome, if u got the money, get some alpine x's or some focal k2's or kf's

• 1 decade ago

Definately the Pioneer. Though for most superior sound quality a combination of Sony stereo and Pioneer speakers just can not be beaten.

• 5 years ago

ive had pioneer hating it just got jvc welle see

• 1 decade ago

pioneer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.