Does the Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat come with the base that goes in your car? I cant seem to tell...?

I cant tell from the online descriptions. I dont want to buy one, if it already comes with it. Thanks!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it does, and its always good to have 2 car seat bases!! Trust me!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, the Graco Snugride does come with a stay-in-car base, so does the SafeSeat.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, the GRACO snugrides come with a base ! However, don't spend the $40 to get an extra base most if not ALL GRACO snugride bases fit even if it did't come with that exact seat !

*I borrowed the extra base from a friend that had an older GRACO snugride and it worked just fine it just was a different color !

• 1 decade ago

Yes, It comes with a base. We also had to buy another "S" clip for the base to make sure that it as tightly secured in our car as well as a more secure head rest. The one that came with the seat was not as thick as I would lhave liked it to be but I also had a very tiny baby. Both items that we purchased were inexpensive but made all the difference in the world. I love this seat and highly recomend it!!

Good Luck!

Source(s): Momma of a Beautiful 3 month old!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes it does, and you can also buy a second one if you have two cars, so you can have one base in each car. I have a snugride and it's really nice, IF you get the pricier ones because they are very padded. The super cheap ones may be just as safe, but they are rock hard to the touch. :( I wanted my baby to be comfy!!

• Ashley
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes, all of them come with a base.

• 1 decade ago

It does come with the base.

also, make sure you buy a seperate head rest/head pillow, the one that comes with this car seat is worthless. but its still an excellent car seat, I highly recommend it.

Source(s): I have one.
  • 1 decade ago

Although, if you have more than one car it is convenient to purchase another base.

• tw9165
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I remember having that same question / problem, but yup it sure does...and we got an extra one for other car too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, it does come with it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.