Bottle warmers?

I am going to be using the playtex drop ins when I have my baby in March. I was looking into getting a bottle/food warmer but I read on the box of the liners for the drop ins and it said do not heat in the bottle. But then when I was looking at bottle warmers the picture of the box displayed the bottle I will be... show more I am going to be using the playtex drop ins when I have my baby in March. I was looking into getting a bottle/food warmer but I read on the box of the liners for the drop ins and it said do not heat in the bottle. But then when I was looking at bottle warmers the picture of the box displayed the bottle I will be using. So I am a little confuzed. Can I heat up the playtex drop in bottles in the bottle warmer if I was to buy one or would I have to put the formula in say a plastic bottle before hand?
Update: The reason I am wanting to get a bottle warmer is because the bottles will not be room temp I want to pre make them and keep them in the fridge for when I need them!
Also is it possible that the bag with the drop ins can melt or break easily if warmed in the warmer?