Keri S asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know about parts for Rival Chocolate Fountains?

I have a Rival Chocolate Fountain and seem to have lost the little cap that goes at the top of the auger, where the chocolate actually comes out the top. I'm wondering 2 things. 1) how do i get a replacement 2) what would happen if i used the fountain without this piece. i've looked at the rival site and done some searching but to no avail. Any advice?

Favorite Answer

Funny because my Rival chocolate fountain does not have a top cap when it came from the store in its sealed box. The directions for use and assembly did not mention a top cap. Call Rival customer service at:

Rival

c/o JCS/THG, LLC

13120 Jurupa Avenue

Fontana, CA 92337

Telephone: 1-800-323-9519

• hy

Rival Chocolate Fountain Parts

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ax5GB

Try Chocoley Just Melt It! It should fit every requirement you're looking for :). It doesn't need oil (I agree, that sounds disgusting), and it's the best chocolate out there for chocolate fountains... I entertain a lot and have had a Rival fountain since they first came out. I've tried all of the brands because I'm a chocolate snob, and Just Melt It blows them all out of the water! (It's also really good for just snacking on. It's realllllly good chocolate. Every time I get it for my little Rival I order an extra tub that I never melt... I just snack on the chips between parties. haha). They've got Milk, Dark, and White. All are really good. White can be fun for special events (holidays, etc) that have a color theme. You can get coloring oils (make sure they're formulated for chocolate or it will be a disaster) and change the color of your fountain. It's too fun! Can you tell I'm obsessed with this chocolate? Ha, I think I'm their biggest fan, although you can go to any site that sells fountains and has reviews and see that they have a pretty huge following... everyone is recommending them all over the net. ENJOY!

Use Ghiradelli - it melts wonderfully and it tastes amazing...