Feminists, which of these terms would you rather we call the anti-feminists who are also hateful?

Feminists: which of these terms would you rather we call the anti-feminists who are also hateful?

- Misogynist

- Misogynist anti-feminist

- Misled anti-feminist

- Anti-feminist

- Anti-equalist

- Mascinazi

- Male or Female chauvinist

- Anti-woman

- Sexist

- Anti-woman sexist

- Pro-patriarchy

- Patriarchist

A quote from anti-feminist philosopher Nietzsche, a man admired by many world leaders: "Women are less than shallow"

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Anti woman sexist seems to compile all their characterists quite nicely. How about oppressor of any you perceive as weaker. Bully also fits well into that genre.

• Login to reply the answers
  • I describe them in the way that I think it seems to fit them.

If I'm talking about a woman hater I will say that or misogynist.

If I am talking about an anti-feminist I will say that.

If I am talking about a woman anti-feminist I will say that and I probably will say she is sad and confused because I have always seen that in them.

I want to try to be as accurate as I can for saying anything about people ..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, I think Misognist does quiet nicely but then Anti-women and sexist says it well too and applys both to men and women. Isn't it interesting that Nietzsche needed to depend on a woman to help him graduate from the university and he was dominated by his sisters.

He probably wrote that at night in his closet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. not to mention insecure, self centered, and needing for women to be weak and stupid in order to feel macho.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

um... how about people who think that yes there was a problem, and that feminists should do something in countries other than america. (where people are more "anti-equal")

sorry... i didn't notice the hateful part...

in that case.. anti-non-conformists.

• Junie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I'd say "anti-woman" is best, but perhaps "Masci-nazi" might work. Or perhaps just "insecure sexist"?

great question. I think more accurate terms are needed. :-)

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I dont like name calling. I try to refrain from doing so, even if most anti-feminists that I have met fall under every name that you mentioned.

• 1 decade ago

You might want to add Cartman Wannabe to your list.

• Johno
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What about an "Ultra anti-Misogynist chauvinist anti-feminist"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So a man that speaks out against feminist misandry is automatically a sexist and a woman-hater?

You also failed to address the anti-feminist WOMEN. There are plenty of women that reject feminism & misandry, both on this forum and in the real world.

I'm for equality, but reject misandry.

Source(s): Proud anti-feminist.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.