Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where is chewbaccastan?

I keep hearing it here and there and I want to know where it is. It's probably totally obvious, but this is a serious question. I only learned what a hard drive was yesterday and I'm doing Higher computing and I'm 16.

I know you're going to laugh like everyone else does, but I don't see what's so funny >.<

I ask people questions and they just stare at me and tell me to leave because I act so blonde :(

So please tell me! ^^

Please and thank you!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Chewbaccastan is not a real country.

Source(s): Common knowledge, Wikipedia, any encyclopedia....
  • 9 years ago

Chewbaccastan is a small and relatively unknown country. It's the second smallest country in the world and is hidden deep in the Siberian wilderness of Russia. Don't worry. Very few people know it exists and even fewer know where it is. :)

Source(s): Looking at any map.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think it's located right next to the questioner's native country, Trollandia.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

In a galaxy, far, far away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.