Where is chewbaccastan?

I keep hearing it here and there and I want to know where it is. It's probably totally obvious, but this is a serious question. I only learned what a hard drive was yesterday and I'm doing Higher computing and I'm 16.

I know you're going to laugh like everyone else does, but I don't see what's so funny >.<

I ask people questions and they just stare at me and tell me to leave because I act so blonde :(

So please tell me! ^^

Please and thank you!

Favorite Answer

Chewbaccastan is not a real country.

Source(s): Common knowledge, Wikipedia, any encyclopedia....

Chewbaccastan is a small and relatively unknown country. It's the second smallest country in the world and is hidden deep in the Siberian wilderness of Russia. Don't worry. Very few people know it exists and even fewer know where it is. :)

Source(s): Looking at any map.

I think it's located right next to the questioner's native country, Trollandia.

In a galaxy, far, far away.