I Need Help Really Bad!!!!!! People found out i gave a bj!!!!!?

ok so umm... a little while ago i gave my bf a bj. im kinda young, but ive always been mature for my age. I'm 14, so is he. ok, im really shy, and i do really good in school so its very unexpected. My best friend found out about it and cried. i told her i was really sorry, she said she forgives me. My problem,... show more ok so umm... a little while ago i gave my bf a bj. im kinda young, but ive always been mature for my age. I'm 14, so is he. ok, im really shy, and i do really good in school so its very unexpected. My best friend found out about it and cried. i told her i was really sorry, she said she forgives me. My problem, is that these 3 girls im fighting with, know too. They could use this against me. I'm sweating. I'm shaking. i don't know what to do. I have pimples from the stress. What should i do? How can i make it up to my friend? thank you so much, i really need this. Serious answes only please. Thank you.

P.S the bj was meant to be an emotion thing, to show i was serious about the relationship, if that means anything.
Update: My bf told someone who told him she did weed. I only told my froend cuz she heard and i thought she deserved to know.
Update 2: btw, weve been together for a year.