I Need Help Really Bad!!!!!! People found out i gave a bj!!!!!?

ok so umm... a little while ago i gave my bf a bj. im kinda young, but ive always been mature for my age. I'm 14, so is he. ok, im really shy, and i do really good in school so its very unexpected. My best friend found out about it and cried. i told her i was really sorry, she said she forgives me. My problem, is that these 3 girls im fighting with, know too. They could use this against me. I'm sweating. I'm shaking. i don't know what to do. I have pimples from the stress. What should i do? How can i make it up to my friend? thank you so much, i really need this. Serious answes only please. Thank you.

P.S the bj was meant to be an emotion thing, to show i was serious about the relationship, if that means anything.

My bf told someone who told him she did weed. I only told my froend cuz she heard and i thought she deserved to know.

btw, weve been together for a year.

Favorite Answer

well ok

the fact that your best friend cried is a little weird honestly, it is just a ********? but never mind that

some catty bitches know you gave a bj. why do you care what they think exactly? the fact that you're shy and good in school means that you can basically get away with this completely if they decide to idk tell other people

just act natural and pretty much completely deny it but don't get angry so much as get upset that they would want to ruin your reputation because you are such a 'good girl'. basically act like you have no idea what happened.

also you're 14, it's not like this is going to stick with you for the rest of your life

Source(s): ~*goku-4-lyfe*~

For one, you're 14!!! And why the heck did you need to give him a bj to show you were serious? Sounds like he just wanted a bj or to get into your pants. And why does your friend care so much? It's not like it was her boyfriend. And how did the 3 girls find out? Did your friend tell them? Or your boyfriend? I they did, they aren't worth keeping. And when you're 14, you have no idea what a relationship is actually like. Kids in school always think they're with the right person and then it all goes awry. If I were you, keep you hands, mouth and anything else, to yourself until at least senior year. Don't give into peer pressure. All the kids who are ACTUALLY having sex now, are most likely slut and will be pregnant by next year. Look before you leap kid.

You said you were sorry and your friend accepted it. There's nothing more you can do to make it up to her.

As for the other 3 girls, just deny it if possible or tell them they're just jealous that they didn't do it. If you have the upper hand and don't seemed bothered that they know, they are less likely to use it against you.

Sex doesn't make you serious about anything. You are too young to be used this way. Shame on you. I hope you have learned from your mistake.

BTW, the whole school probably knows because boys don't keep these things private.

Maybe next time you do private things you will keep them private.