What is the story from your favorite song/s?

Would like to know what songs you consider your favorites, or songs that caught your attention to make you search for the lyrics because you identify yourself with it? There are plenty of songs that I consider my favorites - from soul, r&b to gospel, among others. I like "All Things Are Possible" by... show more Would like to know what songs you consider your favorites, or songs that caught your attention to make you search for the lyrics because you identify yourself with it?

There are plenty of songs that I consider my favorites - from soul, r&b to gospel, among others. I like "All Things Are Possible" by Darlene Zschech and "Way Back into Love" from the movie Music and Lyrics.

I like "All Things Are Possible" most of all because my life story so far has been about situations that I could not imagine coming true... from sickness back to health, from my son's fatal accident to his survival , from difficult situations to answered prayers, because the bottom line to it all is believing that He exists and makes all things possible =)
I have stories for these featured in a blog.

So what is your song story? Do let me know and I'll feature the first 10 with a link back to your yahoo 360 blog or myspace or your preferred profile!