Should I buy an ipod touch or just keep my ipod video?

I have had my ipod video for 2 and a half years and it works fine. I was thinking of getting an ipod touch for the apps, internet and touch screen, but I already have Monopoly, Pac-Man, and Texas Holdem on my video. I don't wanna stop playing those games. Should I keep my 30 GB ipod video?

Favorite Answer

i would say get the touch

just because if something happens to your video you cant get it replaced cuz Apple doesnt sell them anymore

this way if anything happened to your touch you could have it fixed

Also its awesome!

Well duhhh keep it. But get the touch. The games are much more fun, and the games on the Ipod video get a little boring after a while. The internet is a hugeee bonus as it keeps you "connected" for when you need to know something, (say the weather) quickly. Google maps is another plus and the ability to download songs wherever there is wifi is a huge plus. And its not like there is a law against having two ipods.

I had a ipod touch and a 30 gig white video ipod go with the touch man way better trust me it may seem to pricy but its worth it u also get gps stocks its endless man plus the cover flow is realy cool

Since your used to having the 30 GB video, I would save up for the 32 GB touch. I have a touch and, besides the Iphone, I think it is the best music player on the market.

You should definately get an I-touch. You can sell ur video on ebay, and get a free ipod touch here.

Here's how you can get a free ipod or itunes gift card believe it or not.

You can get either a free Ipod 80 gig classic, nano 4 or 8 gig, 8 gig ipod touch, or a $250 itunes certificate. This is a hacked link, complete one offer (ad) and you get unlimited refferals. (refer friends)

They can afford this ipod because the advertisers pay the website for giving them new potential customers, so they make money off of it, and we get our gift.

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=45691507

This site Isn't a scam, I swear on my life.

Many Users and News companies got their gift too! If you don't believe me, here is proof:

The links from youtube don't work here for some reason, so go to youtube, and type "freepay ipod touch news" and click on the vids that look like news studio sets.

Hope I helped!

i think that your should upgrade to a touch. it has SOOOO many new things. i think that you will be much happier with a touch. also, you could sell you video and use some of that money to pay for the touch. i think that you will enjoy the touch a lot better!!!!

Source(s): me and apple.com
  • adule

hi, buddy, you may desire to grasp, mp4 is a media field which would be encoded with many diverse formats, so iPod purely helps some specific mp4 video clips nicely. As i know, the terrific video format of iPod is mp4(avc/h.264 video encoder, aac audio encoder), so which you will desire to apply a top application to transform your failed mp4 video clips to the appropriate iPod mp4 video clips. you have a attempt RZ Video Converter which i'm utilising and is going on nicely on my computing device, it could convert any video clips or audios between diverse formats with good high quality, alongside with convert your failed mp4 video clips to the appropriate iPod mp4 video clips, and so on. then you definately can pass the converted mp4 video clips to itunes, and sync to iPod. Yahoo or google seek and acquire RZ Video Converter. desire it could assist you.

Get a touch!!!!!

you can download loads of games for it using the app store and the portable internet is very ussefull!!!!!!

Source(s): had one of my own

Keep your video

for two reasons, one money :)

two the apps in the apple products are now so stupid, they block a lot of apps from the shop

keep your old one because there's no point in wasting money if you still like it, it works fine and you have so much memory!!