Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

My question is regarding tarot card meanings ?

I got a tarot card reading done from a reader by an mail, some time back regarding an relationship issue , she was refering to the characteristics of my boyfriend. she told me that my boyfriend is blunt in nature, he avoids confrontations, and he is not the kind he is seen to be . My question is which tarot cards in the tarot deck refers to these characteristics for eg: i heard knight of swords represents bluntness, is it true? what about the other two characteristics . Can Someone kindly clear my confusion please?

Favorite Answer

It's nearly impossible to reverse engineer a reading this way, considering the subtleties of the tarot deck. Why not just get a new reading to see where things are at right now?

• betton

Interpretations - having a groundwork is key after that you're going to find your possess that means to lay upon the basis of each and every card. I endorse writing down your own feelings on each and every card in a notebook, continue to be taught the booklet meanings but then you are going to see how your emotions for every card will also be combined with your meanings. Each reader has their possess take on the playing cards, however all of them have the groundwork of symbolism behind it. Just follow the cards and you can get the dangle of it. Shuffling- some individuals consider that if a card pops out you will have to read it due to the fact that they feel that card must be of some value. On account that your playing cards are bigger you may also want to either simply observe shuffling them (once more so that you can get a feel for them) or simply put the cards down and spread them around until you think they are combined up ample. Spreading - again the spread procedure comes with apply. I've in no way used that method, I just reduce my playing cards into three piles then stack them again up and draw off the top. I hope this helped you, i've been reading for 20 years and fairly the fine recommendation in terms of studying a new craft is to follow it so much.

I totally agree with Michael. It might be that the reader came to these conclusions based on cards in combination.

• Alan

Let me clear up your confusion.

Tarot is nonsense.

People who do Tarot and charge for it are crooks.

I recommend that you get the one that suits you most . (I am not rude) is that that is the answer that I have.