Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

help plzzzzz :D first date?

hey hey (:

i'm going on a first date with this guy for the first time (both 17) on sunday and were going to the cinemas....what should we go see

final destination

the ugly truth

funny people

i love you beth cooper

the hangover

any help is apreciated :)

any comments saying cinemas isnt a good idea are not welcome...we already know eachother pretty well so the whole getting to know eachother on a first date isnt really suitable for this situation

x x x

Favorite Answer

Looking up the movie summary and ratings online is a great thing to do before a date. What you should watch all depends on what kind of experience you want to have. Do you want romantic, or make out, or just to have a good time?

If you want to be affectionate durring the movie then one with a romance type plote or sub plot is good.

But if you both are the laughing type, then comedy is the best way to go. Whatever you do though, dont go for something you will both be bored in, that ruins the moment.

Hope this helps.

Final Destination or The Hangover. I saw the Hangover a few weeks ago and my bf and I both thought it was hilarious. You definitely don't want to go see a chick flick on a first date and The Ugly Truth, the ugly sucked as*.

I Love you Beth Cooper. Studies have shown that romantic comedies help booster that loving feeling on first dates. Horror movies are a bad one for first dates according to studies.

I love you Beth Cooper

I think you should see I love you beth cooper. As it sounds like a romantic movie.

if u want a funny/romantic movie see i love u beth cooper

if u want a totally romantic see something else

i love you beth cooper

I think Final Destination so you can scream and he'll hold you tight when it's scary. =)

i would say funny people. anything with adam sandler is good (i think). or just ask him what he wants to see...try and agree on something.

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvexA...

the hangover, do it, it will keep you and your bf laughing and you both will have something funny to talk about afterward, idk I like laughing a lot.

Source(s): im ballin