How much money would it take for you to never wear underwear again?

This question assumes that you currently do wear underwear on a regular basis. So how much money would someone have to pay you to never wear underwear again for the rest of your life? In addition, there would be a way for them to check daily that you are going without underwear, a way that doesn't involve violating your privacy or anything. Probably something computerized.

Favorite Answer

Hey, I would do it for $7 a week. $1 a day. That's the easiest thing I've ever heard of to get paid for!

• $10

• K P

I'm surprised you haven't gotten a bunch of answers like $1M or something because most guys I know always wear underwear and wouldn't think of giving them up. I wear underwear a couple times a year maybe, but I like having the freedom to wear underwear when i want to. I pretty much only wear them with suits to avoid getting sweat or those wayward drops of urine on the pants because I rarely wear the suits and rarely wash them. But no point in wearing underwear with stuff I can easily throw into the washing machine. I'd give up my rarely used freedom to wear underwear for a mere $10,000. I'd pay my boyfriend $1000 never to wear underwear again cuz I think it's sexy for him not to.

20 bucks for a pack of new underwear

• J

Pretty cheap. I can't stand wearing underwear.

well since you keep buying underwear.....however money i would have wasted thats how much i would ask..._...

$25.00