Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

could i be pregant if he pulled out and then he ejaculated?

im 14 me and my boyfrnd had sex for the first time 4 days ago...

we didnt have a condom. so i told he to go about half wayy in, and then pull out when he was about to nutt. is there a high chance im prgant? im freaking outt. and dont knw what to think. help please?

Favorite Answer

it's impossible to know after just four days and yes you can get pregnant if he pulls out. during sex the guy will release pre-*** which also contains some sperm. use a condom!!! you are 14 and too young to get pregnant

First of all, 14 is WAY too young to have sex. Second, learn to spell. And yes, you can although there is a slim chance. A girl from my former school has just had a child using this method... and she's 15. So while there's hardly any sperm in pre-ejaculation, yes it is possible. Next time, use protection. Good luck.

Source(s): Common sense

Yes!

1.

Go to the doctor

2. Learn how to spell

3. Read up on why you should use a condom apart from the getting pregnant thing that is.

4. Stop having sex till your 18 or married.

jeez everyone is so mean on here. I don't care how stupid the questions, people just need to chill. these people don't need your ****, they want an answer, even if it is obvious.

Anyways...it is said that you CAN indeed get pregnant from pre-ejaculation fluid, which seeps out before the guys "nutts". This is there for the purpose of making the exit of sperm safe from the harsh environment of your vagina. (also a natural lubricant). It doesn't contain sperm in it unless your partner ejaculated and then went in for another round. Then, the precum could very well carry *some* sperm. However, if he pees, this usually cleans the urethra, which is the only exit out of the penis.

First things first.You are only 14 You are to young to even be thinking about sex.but then again youre not the first and wont be the last. Have you are youre b-friend ever heard of pre-ejaculation.well it can happen before the real deal!!! And yes you can get pregnant from this. my suggestion to you is if you get lucky this time..be more careful the next And make a trip to your local Health department or clinic for birthcontrol or free condoms.........

Try not to freak out. You already know that you should have used a condom, so I won't belabor that point. You probably aren't pregnant. IF there was precum, AND you were fertile, THEN you could be pregnant. BUT - Really, the chances are pretty slim. Try to relax, don't do it again, and take a test if your period is a few days late. (Seriously, tell the guy to get some condoms. Duh.)

There is a possibility. There is this thing which they call "pre-***" which is like a sperm like thingy that releases before climax. As his first time, you might not even notice that his first release of sperm may have exploded inside. Try to know all those details, and get a pregnancy test if you can at the right time.

• Erika

nicely, there's a element referred to as PRE-EJACULATION. The liquid that comes a pair of moments till now the incredibly sperm. So if he pre-ejac'd in you, then specific you're able to be pregnant. It relies upon on once you took that tablet. because of the fact in case you had intercourse and he have been given you pregnant till now you men had intercourse lower back, then you definately could be. Take a try once you're era would not happen quickly. good success!

omg wow. your 14! same age as me! and i sure don't even think about having sex at this age and sure enough not without a condom! your so irresponsible! yeah, sure you may think that you love that guy/girl but he could be using you... i'd save my first time until i was like 17 or above. wow. none of my friends have ever even thought of that either and i'm the older one of them. if he went in you your probably preggers, but its your fault, you agreed. i see why your freaking out but i wish you good luck talking to your parents, that'll be fun telling them about your wrong decisions. if i ever did that my parents would kick me out, and trust me, i'd deserve it, i would know that i did something wrong. think next time, use your head!

nutt??? ok, anyway, yes there is a chance, your b/f releases pre ejaculate that contains sperm. he doesnt pull out on that because he doesnt feel it. the "pull-out" method doesnt work, one of my kids is a product of it. please get some reading materials on sex and reproduction and make sure you know what you are doing before doing this again. good luck to you and God bless

Source(s): mom of 3....24 weeks 1 day pregnant with #4 3 little boys, ages 5, 3 and 1 1/2, expecting another boy