Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Did i get her pregnant?

WE would going to have sex, so i was puttin the condom on and she said no it backwards. So she flipped it around and put it on. Im afraid there was *** on the condom, if there was a little bit would i get her pregnant?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it depends whether you had already ***. and it depends whether it was close to her ovulation. there are so many factors to think of. is she late on her period? has she done a preg test? don't worry about it until then.

• SR13
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It's very unlikely seeing as condoms are covered in spermicide and it was pre *** rather than actual sperm. If you are this worried about sex I suggest that you refrain from the act until you are a little older.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what was coming out was a sort of lubrication same as what the girl gets, and probably looked more cos of the condoms own lube, and if there was any spermacide in there. rest assured there wasnt any sperm there. and she wont get pregnent that way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not necessarily, but you probably want to get her checked the sperm probable didn't survive if it was a little but still

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.