Jehovah's witnesses, has God rejected the children of Israel according to the bible?

Paul ask this direct question to the Romans in Rom. 11:1,2 it reads, "I say then has God cast away his people, never may that happen. For I too am an Israelite of the...... God has not rejected his people whom he for knew" So this is what he taught to the Roman in the first century. This is also the... show more Paul ask this direct question to the Romans in Rom. 11:1,2 it reads, "I say then has God cast away his people, never may that happen. For I too am an Israelite of the...... God has not rejected his people whom he for knew"

So this is what he taught to the Roman in the first century. This is also the most DIRECT answer to this question that is found anywhere in the bible.

How then is this scripture to be interpreted if it is not saying what it is saying?