Would someone read this?

HI this is my book well the first couple chapters. Would some people read it and tell me what you think?

here is how you do it

go to

worthyofpublishing.com

type in

grey lake wolf

then read it please

Favorite Answer

I thought that the story it self was very good. You have an amazing talent for story writing. There are a few things that you need to work on though. One is you're quotation marks(") they are not being placed properly. For example.... "I really really like you," Katie looks away and blushes "but I don't know if our love could ever be." that's how you would write that. Second thing is you are not using the right there in a lot of places. I will just refresh you on what each there means: Their: ownership. Example: Their dog is very cute. They're: They are Example: They're a cute couple There: place Example: Lets go over there and see if we can build a clubhouse. Also, make sure you put comas, periods and other punctuation marks in the proper place. My last bit of advice is to read over your story. Just from me reading it once I found a lot of mistakes. My suggestion is that you read the story out loud. Commonly when you read it out loud you will catch more mistakes. Please, continue writing this story and email me when you add more to it. I really liked it.

My email is ksr9889@yahoo.com

I heard approximately anything like that. But I feel the condo had exits. And no longer best staircases that after to nowhere however doorways that did not open or did not lead in which you concept they might. Even one door at the two or three tale that was once a drop off too the backyard. I feel it was once on a television exhibit however I do not recall greater than that. Maybe when you googled haunted residences with a few others main points you would uncover it. Sorry I'm no longer a lot aid

It's really long, as you do have like four or five chapters, so I didn't read all of it. What I did read though, I thought it was good. You have a few things here and there, but really good. Keep going.

• hey you're on WoP too? cool cool cool ;D so am i, thats totally cool. i love writing on their. check my book out sometime, "Ebony Wings" :D

and do you mean the book "grey wolf lake"? because i recognize the plot from "Wolf Lake" a little bit.