promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Why are women always asking what men want, what men like in women when the answer is already here many times?

The answer (if it comes from honest men who do not want to look cool) is that most of us want long hair, no chubbies, short and shorter skirt and please shut up no one wants to hear the talking... I mean how many girls in heels, long hair and short skirts do you know who are single??

STOP: WHAT DO MEN WANT WHAT DO MEN WANT?

Not trying to be mean, but for better or worse that's the answer. Why keep asking what is men want? Just use the search function here.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It entertains me to read about what girls say we like and want for some reason. Girls who want a guy or plan on wanting a guy have the goal to perfect their guy-getting abilities. they think we are a complicated puzzle, and the reason that (if they fail at a guy) it means they werent thinking complicated enough in their strategy, when really we are simple and relaxed, women who figure this out are the perfect "guy getters". thats my theory any how

Source(s): Opinion
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Rude i find guys ask that more then girls and hey not all guys want girls like that some guys just want a girl cuz of who they are not for how they look and hey i have long hair and ya i were cute shorter skirts and i'm still single but that's also cuz i make up Random things so guys will not ask me out but still what u say here is not all true and its very rude

anyways http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Avm6o...

• 9 years ago

Well, as a male i don't agree. Although i love hair i don't really mind if its long or short and a good body is good but that doesn't always mean skinny. And i (and most other males) do like personality.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

LOL, It's the same answer to why people ask questions on Yahoo!Answers in the first place instead of looking it up on Google ;P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Its just every girl trying to feel good about themselves. You will see the guys do this stuff too.

It shows they don't think much of themselves.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

here how i look at it:

k, i have no idea what women are thinking, usually but women know what men want we know what we want what to we want???

women!!

• 9 years ago

Okay Mr. "Top Contributor" what have you accomplished with this haha. do you think now, they will all stop asking?

• 9 years ago

they want it individualized to fit whats going on in their life. and to vent. your harsh bro

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

exactly. they want to know that theyre desirable and that guys will find their features attractive.

what ladies dont want in a man: a judgemental creep like youuu.

i hate judgemental negative guys -_____________-

• 9 years ago

Well you seem really smart lol

now can you tell me what he wants PLZ thanks

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao7bF...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.