Do you have any advice for coming up with dinner ideas?

My bf and I are living together now and it's been awhile since I've cooked the majority of the time every night for 2 people. I'm kind of a picky eater, but he's not.. although when I try to think of dinner ideas I come up short. There are a few good dishes we both love, but a good portion of our... show more My bf and I are living together now and it's been awhile since I've cooked the majority of the time every night for 2 people. I'm kind of a picky eater, but he's not.. although when I try to think of dinner ideas I come up short. There are a few good dishes we both love, but a good portion of our meals come from freezer bags (Bertolli etc).

We have a few recipe books but nothing that really excites us. I search through allrecipes.com often but every time I find a kick @$$ meal it turns out to take hours to prepare/cook. We/I like quick meals under 45 minutes.

Any advice or websites I should see?