How to get rid of National Readers Service?

National readers service is charging my account every month for $100.00 when I call them they say that I am not a customer or that my account has been canceled EEvery timeI call it is a different excuse. I have already contacted the BBB and when they contacted the business they received the exact same message that... show more National readers service is charging my account every month for $100.00 when I call them they say that I am not a customer or that my account has been canceled EEvery timeI call it is a different excuse. I have already contacted the BBB and when they contacted the business they received the exact same message that I do not have an open account with them but every month there is a charge for $100.00 on my account. My bank has placed a stop payment on them for the next 6 months but in the mean time I have to find a way to get them to stop charging my account. I would rather not change my account number since I have most of my bills set up through there. Is there any other way to get rid of them completely?
2 answers 2