can a straight guy becomes bi or gay just for watching porn gay?

I mean someone who is 24 suddenly starts to watch gay porn makes him bi or curious or gay whatever... and he realised he is bi now he likes both genders.. so now is possible? then gay or bi is choice?as well

Favorite Answer

You are referring to the other person's question here? I guess he never mentioned his age. It could be that he never explored this side of his sexuality. People are born that way, events in life have little to do with turning people gay or bi. Many people discover their orientation a little later in life. But that does not mean they suddenly turned the other way. Just that it was latent, and took time for them to find out the truth.

• Kuji

It won't make a straight guy bi or gay. It might bring out some feelings if he was already bi. Why would a straight guy watch that much gay porn anyway?

I am thinking that a straight guy was probaly turned off by watching gay porn or maybe even a bit turned on by it. But i do think that watching gay porn got you used to seeing man on man sex and it became less repulsive to you over time. Its kind of like people that see a lot of shooting and killing on tv and then they go and duplicate what they've seen on tv in real life. Deep down they probaly felt that way all along. I don't think watching the gay porn will turn you gay or bi but I think it will make you more tolerant of gay sex acts.

A "straight guy" doesn't "become" bi or gay from watching gay porn ... the fact that he wants to watch it to begin with indicates he is drawn in that direction.

A "straight" guy would not want to watch gay porn. Come out of the closet and enjoy your life.

U can't just become gay or bi from watching gay porn...it's something that u usually feel u r since ur a little kid.

• Ray T

Because of the prejudice against same sex love many people hide their natural desires in their subconscious. Then some event brings it to the surface. In retrospect I knew I was gay as a young boy, but was in denial about it until one night when I was 21. That was the night the lieutenant paired me up in a pup tent with my best buddy and I had to have him! I think of the lieutenant as my godfather!

I became not only gay but interracial gay I'm white with a black boyfriend. I was once married my wife wad never faithful she knew alot of black guys I met one one time accidentally in the shower thinking it wad my wife at the time .but when I got in shower with him I noticed that I had feelings that I never felt got a woman they were stronger now I am openly gay wish wood have happened earlier in life

It's not a choice...it's just something he decided to act on. If he's sincerely attracted to both sexes, the feelings gave been there all along. He might not have shown them, but they were there.

I don't think so if he was really straight to start of with it shouldn't make him gay or bi...but if he was curious to wat gender he prefered to start of with seeing the gay porn might make him realize he likes guys .... :D

***choose me as best answer

NOPE IF IT JUST HAPPEN LIKE THAT

THIS PERSON WAS JUST LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE

TO DO BOTH LOL

THE WAY I SEE IT THE CASES THAT SOMEONE MAKES THAT KINE OF CHOICE ARE NO LIKELY

TRUST ME IS NOT EASY AND JUST FUN TO BE GAY

AT TIME THERE'S A LOT OF SUFFERING