Is my Best friend a vampire Or Not?

Well one time at lunch she told me to put my head down so I did then next thing you know her teeth (witch it felt sharp O.o) bit my neck HARD and it BURNED. Her eyes where demon black and not brown like her normal eye color. Then she comes in the next day (shes carmel skinned) Pale like Edward Cullen in the face.... show more Well one time at lunch she told me to put my head down so I did then next thing you know her teeth (witch it felt sharp O.o) bit my neck HARD and it BURNED. Her eyes where demon black and not brown like her normal eye color. Then she comes in the next day (shes carmel skinned) Pale like Edward Cullen in the face. Her cheeks rosie red I ask if it was blush and she said no. Then oneday at track during school Talaya and I was talking to her and she thought everyone was starring at her so her eyes even her pupils (no sun was out) turned bloody firey red like well idk but it was weird and scary and her mood changes everyday to bad to worse. Oneday i spent the night over her house we were laughing and having fun tell she had to talk to her mom about something then she came back a whole different person she came back into her room and laid on her bed and was breahing heavy I ask whats wrong and she said nothing then thats when i saw her teeth (where fangs are at) GROW yes im not making this up grow I felt them and it hurt thank god it didnt bleed or we would had a serious problem lol. *coughs* anyway :) I tossed her a banana and hid in her closet with it half cracked and she turned over and eat that thing up I heard slurping and grawling and everything and she turned around and said u can come out when i did i asked "Wheres the peal so i can throw it away?: she said I ate it my face was like this O_O lol idk what to think i mean alot of ppl on here ask questions like this but dont have weird details like i just gave so tell me what your opions are...is my bff a vampire?
Update: At the person who said im i stupid? i am Mentally Disabled but smart for someone who is :)