Promiscuous girl likes me? Should I just have fun with her?

Sorry if its long I'm trying not to leave anything out. So about a few weeks ago I got out of a very serious 5 year relationship(I never cheated or anything). Out of the blue, about a week ago, this girl that I sorta knew in high school and graduated in the same class with my ex messaged me on facebook and asked me to go to one of my best friend's party that I probably would have went to anyway. I went to the party and she's all over me and we make out, but that was about it. Then she said we would have to go out soon. I was like completely in love. A couple days later I told the mutual friend who had the party(shes a girl btw) what happened. My friend was freaking out saying she felt bad and I don't deserve that cause I'm a nice guy and I was like wtf bc I had no clue? She told me that this girl was basically a sl*t and the next day she was flirting and stuff with another guy. My friend told me that she's done a bunch of people, a couple I know and cheated on her last boyfriend. Needless to say I was crushed bc I really liked this girl, even had a little crush on her in high school. A few days after that I saw her at a bar with some of her friends and we talked by ourselves for about 30 min. She told me that she hadn't had a real relationship in a couple years(with the dude she was close to marrying, but cheated on) and that she really wanted a serious relationship with me and that she liked me etc. She even told me that she had always had a thing for me and that she thought about me when she was engaged. I didn't know what to say about any of this so I was just like "o ok I'll text you sometime and maybe we could go see a movie or something" and she said "ok I would love that." I told my good friend all about this and she was pissed off and said she didn't think a lot of that was true and that she was just saying that to manipulate me, but told me that this girl told her that she does like me bc I'm a nice guy. So anyway now I'm incredibly reluctant to consider a serious relationship with this girl(even though she's really hot). I just feel like she would cheat on me and hurt me. My friend told me the same thing and surprising told me to just f*ck her a few times bc I need some rebound *** lol. I seem to be getting a lot of the same advice from all my friends and I don't want to waste an oppurtunity to get over my ex, but I've never had a one night stand and I'm 23(sad I know). So what should I do exactly I can either: 1.Try to have some sort of relationship with her, but I doubt I could trust her or anything and it would somehow end badly. or 2. I could just f*uck her a few times, but she would think I wanted a relationship so I would feel bad for leading her on. The more I think about it, the more I want option 2 bc like I said she is hot plus I just got out of a long relationship and I hear she is really good in bed.

Yep definitely looking like door number 2, and yeah she could be a stage 5 clinger or something. I'm going to have to look this up on the crazy-hot scale lol

Favorite Answer

go with number two!! shes probably playing you anyways. and no offense what make You any different that the other guys she cheated on or messed around with..sounds like that's all shes after. and a good rebound is always good after a long relationship ends...plus do you really want to get into anther serious relationship so quick?

Yeah man, just listen to what your gut been telling you. You know what she's done in her past. You don't commit to a female who's like that. She's hot and all, but so what. Go with #1 or #2 if you want to... or go with #3. The smart route. Leave her alone period. There's plenty of good women out here. Common sense should tell you what's what. Just ask one of your guy friends. Good luck.

Source(s): Experience

i m nt gonna read this long n boring story

dont do either on number one you would get hurt and on number two you would probly catch something who cares if she is hot if you arent looking to be with her for a while dont hook up with her and dont date her if you know she will cheat on you

• Doing stuff with a sl*t is not the way to get over an ex. So what if she's hot? It kinda sounds like you just want someone to be with and miss your ex. If she cheated on other guys most likely she'll cheat on you! Once a cheater always a cheater

The first thing you should do is get "checked" :P I would have told you to try to be friends with benefits but she said that she wants a serious relationship, or maybe she just said that since you were just out of one, and she thought you were also looking for a serious relationship. I would look into that. But anyway dude go with answer 2.

Good Luck!

id say just f*ck her. if you just got out of a 5 year relationship, i dont think you should jump back into one, especially one that may have trust issues. just mess around & have fun for a bit. & then maybe when you are for sure ready, & think that she wants a relationship, call her up & see a movie or grab dinner!

bang her and move on buddy, she isnt gf material but who cares. follow your gut and go tag it.

I'd say option 2, if that's what you're feeling. Go on a few dates with her and stuff, but don't try anything too serious. I doubt she'd be too broken hearted if you led her on because otherwise, that's what she'll do to you, it sounds like.

will you please answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah4X_...

I'd definitely go with option 2. She obviously will be a rebound relationship and that wouldn't be good. Also, once you have sex with her, she may become clingy. Then, you'll really have a problem!!