Which PPC Management Program minimizes the Click Fraud Rate and maximise the ROI?

Hi, I am an affiliate marketer/blogger. I don't have much experience on PPC management programs.

I would like to request your exprert review on the best PPC Management program which provide best service with minimum Click Frauds and highest Return On Investment.

Last time I used an PPC program, which yielded only 1.35%. I expected more, as I used highly targeted keyphrases. I was confident of at least 12% plus conversion. However, I would like to minimise the risk to my purse next time. So, please share your best knowledge/experience, so that I can improve next time.

However, I got a review on PPC management program in the link given below, but I am not confirmed and puzzled among so much choices.

http://www.payperclicksearchengines.com/directory/...

Among all the choices, I found 1seconds.com as the best choice with minimum bid rate. Anybody have experiences with 1second.com?

Wishing your quick review and kind suggestion -

I want to thank you all for answering and guiding me...

To be honest, I am not satisfied with the answers provided. I wanted to know something else.

As you know, there are lots of PPC Management Programs in the net,

which one is the best or cost effective with clickfraud rate taking into account? Which PPC program you used and you are satisfied with? Please explain your experience, if possible...

With sincere regards-

Favorite Answer

forget pay per click, it's a waste of money

Yes, I agree that PPC can really be a waste of money. This is due to the fact that people who are merely curious and even your competitors are clicking your ads at a cost to you. I have lost a significant amount of money from PPC. I'm glad I found an alternative to not only see more results, but to earn a solid growing income by referring other site owners. This is HOT!

PPC can make you a ton of money if you learn to do it right. I currently make over $1500 per month on less than $150 adspend part time. I learned how to do this at Wealthy Affiliate. Check out the link below for more information.