What should I wear to a Gods, Goddess and Gladiators Party ?

The party is on the 26th and i have NO MONEY to buy a new outfit so don't suggest that, how can i make a nice out from stuff made around the house? If you can't tell from my user-name I'm female

Thank you for your time and help!!!

xxxx

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

gladiator sandals! hehe. you might want to get something bendable, and tape flowers around it, and put it on your head! uh...you could cut a band out from a pillow case and make it like a sash....paint your nails gold or dark purple....(grapes or gold) uh idk.

hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

You could use a bed sheet and pull up the side by your right leg, and if you have a golden or purple brooch you could pin that so it would hold it up and maybe find something to wrap around your waist as a golden belt? If you have gladiator shoes, they could be helpful. Do you have wire? you could get leaves and make like, a sort of 'crown' and if you had a golden necklace with a nice pendant with a stone, that would go nicely. lol Hope I helped Kinda! P.s Sew The bed sheet to look like a kind of dress?

Source(s): Me?
  • 1 decade ago

Try Demeter. She's the goddess of Earth, and since it's summer, you can find nice earthy stuff outside. :) You can get a plain bit of cloth and wrap it around, and then gout out and find flowers and make a bouquet or crown or anything. :)

Or you could always be Dionysis and bring the WINNNNNE! :D And put lots of rouge on your cheeks to look like a drunkard, and even a tummy just for kicks. You're playing a god, but it'd be fun, and you'd be a hit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should be that one with like the serpents in her hair. or you could be aferditi. thats the goddes of love and beauty so just get a really nice outfit you already have and some nice jewlery maybe you could borrow from ur mom. also get your hair done by like a friend who's good at that. look her up on google to see what she wears im not entirely sure :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'd take a sheet and make a sexy toga. You can just drape it around you and make it work. You can tie it with yarn, too. Maybe get some vines or leaves and make a headband. And the obvious sandals to finish it off.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol i once had to dress like a goddess for a school project..it was fun. just use a sheet and play with it. then cut it and add stuff to if like glitter or whatever. it shouldnt be so hard. if you have a pair of those shoes everyone is using these days (idk the name) that will be perfect..if not just ask a friend they should have them. if you think you wouldnt be able to wear that just wear a plain white dress if you have one and add some golden stuff to it. be creative! ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

make a toga out of sheets and make like a crown out of leaves and twigs because that was how the goddess and gods wore it. you should curl your hair and wear white sandals. then you will look like a god or goddess.

Source(s): i just had to dress up for one for school
  • 1 decade ago

For a god or godess, where a toga! Just get a white or i guess colored tablecloth or sheet and drape it around you, then tie it around the middle with a belt, rope, or string etc.

• 1 decade ago

You could use a bed sheet to make a toga and put a brown belt around it. And wear sandals.

Also, accessorize with gold. :)

• 1 decade ago

a toga made out of sheets with gladiator shoes and a crown-like thing made out of leaves

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.