Behind the Scenes Jobs on TV Shows?

I'm 14 and considering behind the scenes work in TV as a job. Note that this isn't urgent, I'm just curious. I know the following behind the scenes jobs; director, producers, camera operator, boom operator. I want to know about any others, no matter how big or small. Also, it wont hurt your... show more I'm 14 and considering behind the scenes work in TV as a job. Note that this isn't urgent, I'm just curious.

I know the following behind the scenes jobs; director, producers, camera operator, boom operator. I want to know about any others, no matter how big or small.

Also, it wont hurt your chances at getting the ten points if you can tell me about any jobs involving reading lines with actors, as I'm not sure if the job exists.

Thanks in advance everyone! ^^
Update: After an outstanding answer from miss kate... I realised more information from me would be helpful. If I got exactly what I wanted iwould want to work in an area such as sitcoms or drama's, but I would be pretty okay with anything to be honest.