Whom should I contact in order to get a press pass to an early viewing of a film for my high school newspaper?

Help! I'm writing a movie review of the Twilight Movie (coming out November 21) for my school's publication and I'm trying to figure out whom I should contact in order to see the movie before the release date. I know movie critics do it, because the reviews come out several days before the movie is released. Should... show more Help! I'm writing a movie review of the Twilight Movie (coming out November 21) for my school's publication and I'm trying to figure out whom I should contact in order to see the movie before the release date. I know movie critics do it, because the reviews come out several days before the movie is released. Should I talk to the studio? The distribution company? The production company? Thanks for the help.
1 answer 1