Toilet paper...?

Do you fold it or wad it up when you use it?

And do you count the squares or just unroll til you feel you have enough?

***Thank you everyone for causing me to bust a gut*** I was ROFLMAO the whole time I was reading these.*** I can't believe how many people answered this question.*** I used to be so OCD that I would count 4 squares, fold and wipe carefully, but I'm over that now and just unroll however much I feel I need, wad and wipe.*** Thank you all again, I hope a made a few people laugh out there tonight.*** Good night all!!!

Oh my gosh... I need to choose best answer? This is not gonna be easy... You guys are all great sports... There's a few here that are well worth the points, but I can only choose one... So here goes... THE WINNER IS...

Best Answer

A big wad.......a mit!!

I don't count the squares because now I'm so pro that every time I tear off the toilet paper, I get 4 squares exactly, no kidding. Then I told it up quickly and do the dirty deed. I don't like wadding it up; feels too rough.

ROFLMFAO, my skin flint uncle counts the squares, how do I know? Because he use to run a boarding house and he provided the paper for his tenents. One day he called me complaining that they were using too much toilet paper and had the nerve to ask me how much do I use....I laughed so hard I almost need some toilet paper. By the way I keep wrapping in a folded type of way until I feel I have enough....how bout you?

You gotta know I'm reading this stuff and I'm dying laughing here in my chair, you guys are killin me !

• I usually use those nifty wet wipes but on the rare occasions that I use TP,....

I roll it like a mad woman around my hand until I am CERTAIN I have a big enough pile as not to get wet, then I make sure it is folded nice and neat before I use it.

I go through heaps of TP but hey, I recycle quite a bit and conserve in other areas.

most of the times i wad it up but i may fold it up...i don't count the squares i just unroll until i have enough

yes if i am in the folding mood i fold it, but other times its the wad =) i have ocd so i count the squares

• I don't realy know for the first one...Haven't really noticed that kind of stuff...when I gotta go, I just use it in whatever shape or form!

I roll it until I feel I have enough...Why would I want to count it? I just use it and thats the end! Why must people have a need to put counting or any sort of math into using the toilet!?!?

Step one million. Flush some greater circumstances to scrub besides as you may. 2. turn off the water to the rest room. 3. Flush returned, now do away with each and every of the water it quite is left from the tank and the bowl. 4. Use a small compact mirror and a flashlight to look up interior the rest room for and element that may no longer think to be there. wait and notice, it takes a splash prepare. 5. If no longer something is blocking off the bowl going up, then you quite will ought to take the rest room unfastened from the floor, lean it forward very intently, and look up the backside area of the rest room bowl with the flashlight for and foreign places products. with a bit of luck it quite is that straightforward for you and might retrieve regardless of it quite is quite. this is going to easily value you the cost of a wax ring, approximately 5 money, to reset the rest room.

• Lilly

Haha, before I used to count up the squares and fold it neatly, but now I just take how ever much I need to and just wad it up and swipe! lol =]

Uhh sometimes both

I fold it if i have enough time...rarely ever...soemtimes I will though

I wad it when i'm in a hurry which is most of the time.

I don't count thte squares ever...I just roll till I feel I have enough!!!

Random question = p

• te144

Very meticulous with 4 squares. Grew up using Sears-Roebuck catalogue, crumpled over and over until it was tissue soft.

The myth about using corn cobs would, if true, explain a lot about old tight asses (known, at the time, as puckering at both ends.)