Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

PrEgNaNcY...........?

Hi I'm 18 I recentli posted a question askin if I could be pregnant being tht five months ago I just gave birth to a baby girl who was premature two and a half months and is now healthy. My last period was dec 14 and the one b4 tht was on nov 13 a figured the pregnanxy regulated my periods and I been feeling dizzy and sick I have missed my period yestrday I took a hpt.. And Guess WHAT IM PREGNANT I'm excited I'm hoping this one is a boy n I cn actually expirience giving birth bcuz I heard u can giv birth vaginally even if u had a c section I gave birth at seven and a half months but I plan to fully carry this one.. I'm A MOMMY TO BE AGAIN

Favorite Answer

It all depends on how your incision is on the inside.If you are cut up and down then no you can't have a VBAc,but if you are cut on the bikini line(side to side) then yes you should be able to have a VBAC unless your doctor says otherwise.I've had 2 VBACs since having a C-section with my daughter 14yrs ago.The boys are now almost 7&9.You just have to be creful because you take the risk of rupturing.My advice is check with your OB and see what he/she says.

This is not a question....but congrats I guess.