Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 1 decade ago

Should I wear underpants when riding on a motorcycle?

Im working on getting my motorcycle and someone told me NOT to wear underpants when on my motorcycle. They said they will ride up on you and make you very uncomfortable. Plus the elastic in the underpants will cut into you. What do you all think?

Favorite Answer

Up to you.

If you don't feel comfortable in your underwear, change them.

To whatever, nothing works too.

Although there are times when you want them. Seams in jeans get irritating too.

Source(s): Looking for panty lines is an old-time guy thing.

Problem solved! Wear your boyfriend's boxers. The waist has plenty wide elastic and won't roll and the legs are roomier than any woman's style. The would be acceptable to anyone that saw them and you would make him proud too.

Yes, wear you underwear and clean underwear at that in case you're in an accident. (but isn't an accident going to make you dirty your underwear?)

• Laural

I often ride with my ipod and have been pulled over a few times and have yet to hear anything about it being illegal at least in WI. That said the cops that pulled me over were always good guys and let me go with warnings so who knows.

What utter garbage.....who ever told you that is winding you up.

I've been riding years and have always worn underwear under my leathers without any problem at all.

In fact I dread to think what sweating with leathers on is like if your bits are in direct contact....and you do sweat sometimes.

This is someone playing a joke on you.

• ajponu

when I go out to the race track I wear either underarmour pants or bicycle shorts with tube socks. Don't go commando in leather pants, once you start to sweat it'll stick to your skin like glue. Don't ask me how I know.

commando is the only way to go. Underwear can get uncomfortable after awhile if you're on a long ride.

I'm not sure about girls, but I have to wear drawers. I've tried it commando, and it is not nice landing on your fellas. Good luck

I don't know how old you are, but I don't know any young women that wear underwear. They wear thongs and if you wear thongs too, then I don't know how much more it can ride up on you then it already is.

chaffing is not fun . even though I prefer a woman in nothing. I say wear long pants and underwear, or better yet leather, it is better if you crash .

Some people say that wearing spandex bicycle pants under your jeans will prevent "monkey butt".