Questions about MESSIANIC JUDAISM?

I've recently found a catalog offering products for Messianic Jews. Among the products I was expecting to find, with no doubt, doctrinal/denominational material, books for spiritual growth, etc. But I was also surprised because there were also many items (flags, pins and shirts) that displayed support for... show more I've recently found a catalog offering products for Messianic Jews. Among the products I was expecting to find, with no doubt, doctrinal/denominational material, books for spiritual growth, etc.

But I was also surprised because there were also many items (flags, pins and shirts) that displayed support for the State of Israel. I'm not fully sure about the official position of Messianic councils regarding the State of Israel and Zionism in general. In general terms, what is it??

If you are a Messianic Jew or know somebody who is a Messianic Jew, can you explain further some characteristics that distinguish Messianic Judaism?? (Doctrine, identity, opinions...)

*Are you still acquainted with other Jewish individuals?
*What's the best way to testify the GOSPEL to them??
*Do Jews (non-Orthodox) in general regard or accept in a positive way Messianic Judaism??

If you have ever lived in Israel or currently do so, do or did you like it there (about people, culture, traditions, interactions...) better than in another country??

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!