Did you know that walt disney was a nazi sympathizer?

This was recently deleted when an unfortunate disney drone reported me. Just trying to spread the word.

http://www.skewsme.com/nazi.html

Sorry, let me take some more time out of my day to give you some thourough research. So how much are you ******* gonna be paying me?

Favorite Answer

As the editor of skewsme.com/nazi.html, I want to point out that the quotes regarding Walt Disney attending American Nazi party meetings are taken from the following sources:

Steven Watts, The Magic Kingdom: Walt Disney and the American Way of Life (Boston: Houghton Mifflin Co., 1997), p. 68.

Marc Eliot, Walt Disney: Hollywood’s Dark Prince (New York: Carol Publ., 1993), pp. 120-121.

As for producing propaganda films during WWII, I've compiled another essay from several sources.

http://www.skewsme.com/disney_propaganda.html

As a final thought, due to the conisitancy of responses to Disney criticism that I've received over the years -- it's like a broken record -- I created a list of symptoms inflicting Disneyphiles.

http://www.skewsme.com/disneynazi.html

Walt Disney Nazis

Yes, he like many people at the time supported the Nazi party in the early stages of it's power. Looking at the ideologies of the Party, it makes sence. They didn't follow them long after and denoused the practices once certain acts were dicovered. A few other supporteres included

Henery Ford

The Kennedy Family

John D. Rockefeller

The list goes on.

Diseny was human, he didn't practice anti-Jew lifestyles or help ther Nazi's overtake America. Let's remember him for the Magic he left behind. If we dug into everyone past, we discover some really nasty things about our greatset heros.

1 collaborative source. A man who admittedly was unhappy with Mr. Disney. Sorry. This is nonsense. Along with the rumors of Walt being frozen in liquid nitrogen somewhere. You deserve to have it removed.

Yep. I've known since I was about nine and had a Jewish best friend that wasn't allowed to watch Disney movies for that exact reason.

its not true. in fact, disney fought in world war 2 in the same division as ray krok the guy who made mcdonalds famous. so he was fighting the axis, nazi, powers and therefore couldn't have been a nazi. if he were racist he wouldn't have made movies of other ethnicities like aladdin.

I question the source.

Although it was a fact that Henry Ford and William Randolph Hearst were. (Check out the book "It's a Conspiracy!")

MAN YOU ARE RETARDED. IF WALT DISNEY WAS A NAZI SYMPATHIZER, WHY WOULD HE HAVE LET HIS ANIMATION STUDIOS MAKE ALL THOSE ANTI-NAZI CARTOONS DURING WWII? WHY WOULD HE ALLOW THE CREATION OF CARTOONS THAT ENCOURAGE U.S. CITIZENS TO JOIN THE ARMY AND FIGHT AGAINST THE NAZIS? WHY WOULD HE HAVE PERSONALLY OVER SAW THE MAKING OF "VICTORY THROUGH AIR POWER" AS DEMONSTRATION OF WHAT ALLIED AIR FORCES COULD DO TO STOP THE NAZI REGIME? YOU UNEDUCATED IDIOTS GIVE THE UNITED STATES A BAD NAME.

Source(s): HISTORICAL FACT, IF YOU ACTUALLY WENT TO SCHOOL AND LEARNED A THING OR TWO WOULD YOU KNOW. GET OVER YOURSELF YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS MORON. YOU'RE PROBLABLY JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS THAT LIKES TO GENERATE A STIR OR MAKE IT YOUR MISSION TO START URBAN LEGEND. IF YOU ARE AS WELL ROUNDED AS YOU TRY TO PASS YOURSELF OFF AS, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT NOT EVERYTHING POSTED ON THE INTERNET IS TRUE. LOOK AT HISTORICAL FACTS BEFORE BELIEVING POSTS ON THE INTERNET MORE THE LIKELY GENERATED BY A DISGRUNTELED DISNEY EMPLOYEE.

get more proof than some website --- everything on the web isn't all true -- you have to do your own research

This is bad