Is my sister jealous of me?

my sister has a baby while she was in college she was 27 and her boyfriend was a cheater but she loved him. he left her during her pregnancy and he had another female pregnant while she was pregnant. she is 39 years old now and has a ph.d, her own home,single and makes her own money. me on the other hand im 18... show more my sister has a baby while she was in college she was 27 and her boyfriend was a cheater but she loved him. he left her during her pregnancy and he had another female pregnant while she was pregnant. she is 39 years old now and has a ph.d, her own home,single and makes her own money. me on the other hand im 18 years old, starting college in the fall, still with my babys father and my mom is very supportive. my mom says my old sister is jealous of me because she shows me more attention than she showed her when she was pregnant. but my sister lived in another state when she was pregnant. sometimes she'll say certain things about me and my mom will take up for me and she gets mad. like my mom shouldnt take up for me, but my mom has taken up for all her children. i think she could be jealous because she sees how my boyfriend is young and takes me to all my doctors appointments,buyts the baby clothing and doesnt treat me the way her baby dad did. i also think she is jealous because its like if the spotlight isnt on her its not cool. my cousin is married and a stay at home mom. my sister will tell her "not everyone has money like yall do"(referring to my cousin and her husband) or like the time she went to my cousins new home she said "they have a nice home its a mansion compared to mine". and she just wanted a reaction out of our mom. she wanted our mom to say "your house is nice too" or something like that. and my sister wants a husband really bad. but i feel like she should be grateful look at the homeless people that have no where to go. her house size shouldnt matter. i think since she is 39 years old she should accept things for how they are and get over it. her child will be 12 years old next month she weas pregnant a long time ago.
Update: another reason i think she is jealous is because sometimes the people that have a lot of things have issues and can be jealous of someone younger and that has less stuff. when she was 20 she had a abortion and i think she sees that im young and i have support, but its not my fault that she had an abortion that was... show more another reason i think she is jealous is because sometimes the people that have a lot of things have issues and can be jealous of someone younger and that has less stuff. when she was 20 she had a abortion and i think she sees that im young and i have support, but its not my fault that she had an abortion that was her decision. she wasnt ready for a child but i also think she was afraid of letting our family down.
Update 2: i know she's my sister and people expect me to be there for her she isnt there for me. she has told me she will be a aunt to my child and nothing else. even though i've been there and done things for her daughter and when she broke her ankle i was there cleaning her home, washing her dishes and washing... show more i know she's my sister and people expect me to be there for her she isnt there for me. she has told me she will be a aunt to my child and nothing else. even though i've been there and done things for her daughter and when she broke her ankle i was there cleaning her home, washing her dishes and washing clothes for her. i have been there for her, but she has gotten so mad because im not pregnant its ridiculous. she'd rather me have an abortion than have my baby. she isnt there for me at all.