Middle School/Jr.High 6th Supplies/Tips etc. EASY 10 points!!?
Hi I'm going to middle school/Jr High (6th grade) I have my supplies
Please go to http://www.shcschool.org/parent-resources/2011-12%... and scroll down to 6th grade and look at my supplies. We have cubbies not like Pre-K cubbies(not like this http://connectability.ca/2010/09/23/a-communicatio... like wood cubbies with hook and this book thing at the top but its made out of wood and it's not magnetic. I got this mini dry erase board that i am going to tape. So is there any extra school supplies I should buy. So anything I should bring/have. Also any tips for 6th grade? Anything I need to know? Thanks
Leah! Have a great day!!:):)
- ComplicatedLv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Always be prepared.
2. Think pefore you speak, you might think you know the answer, but double check.
3. Know your limits. If something is too hard or is confusing, ask for help
4. Only surround yourself with people who make you feel good
5. Keep your friends close and your frenemies far
6. If you have a lot of trouble in a subject, get a tutor
7. Write down every teacher’s name in your notebook for that class so you don’t forget
8. Put your homework back in your backpack as soon as your done
9. Don’t take a class because your friends are.
10. Eat at lunch, don’t just talk
11. Be yourself!
12. In a sea of people, no one notices one mistake
13. If your teacher gives out a wrong answer, raise your hand to correct her
14. DON’T correct teacher’s grammar
15. If your best (and only) friend moves, MAKE MORE!
16. Don’t just do your homework and be done, check over it
17. Do your best. Your best is all anyone can ask you to do
18. To lie you need a good memory, to tell the truth you don’t.
19. Always keep an extra shirt in your locker for if you spill something.
20. Fashion fads are highly overrated, they end as soon as they start
21. Due dates are closer then they appear
22. Don’t make exuses over everything, own up to your mistakes
23. Be sure your caught up in middle school homework and classwork. If you get behind it’s hard to make up
24. Read assignments and directions carefully
25. Have your own style and stick with it
26. Have a speacial binder for homework assignments so you don’t lose them
27. You don’t need a guy/girl to be cool or happy
28. If you like a guy/girl be yourself, if he doesn’t like you, his loss
29. Be involved, dress the part for special days
30. Get a lift to school on rainy days or else you’ll spend homeroom in wet jeans
31. Never end a friendship over rumors
32. Join tons of club so you can meet friends with the same interests as you.
33. Be friends with people who don’t get in trouble
34. It’s okay to make new friends; but don’t forget your old ones
35. Never try to be popular, just do things you like
36. Be friends with people you care about most.
37. Always hang out with people who make you laugh
38. If you REALLY want to keep something secret, keep it to yourself. Even a bff can let it slip sometimes
39. Never let your enemies see you cry, that only lets them win
40. When the popular people talk, others listen
41. Always understand when a friend makes a mistake
42. Live life to the greatest
43. Talk to your guidence counsler if something is wrong
44. The place you sit in lunch on the first day is where you’ll be sitting for the rest of the year
45. Do things you enjoy
46. Act fine, even if your not, around teachers.
47. Don’t sit next to a cute guy/girl in class, it’ll distract you
48. Get exersize and be healthy
49. Push through all of the drama
50. Stay away from crushes
51. Don’t get crushed by a crush
52. Don’t tell your teacher that your doing something to get out of class.
53. Teachers like to think your doing things for non-selfish reasons
54. Don’t ignore your friend when she is telling you something important
55. Be the first one to apoligize after a fight
56. Keep your head high and chrage for the mountain
57. Love, laugh, live
58. No recess is a good thing, not as much drama
59. Manage your lunch time
60. Only make commitments you can keep
61. Boys/Girls are overrated, ignore them
62. Focus more on school than being popular
63. Stay true to yourself and you will make it through
64. Don’t worry about a test if you studied, you’ll do fine!
65. Don’t fall for guys/girls for looks!
66. Open up your eyes and see what kind of person you really are
67. Don’t try to make people feel sorry for you
68. If your trying to get a guy to notice you don’t come to school in a tube top and mini skirt
69. Don’t worry about what other people say YOU LOOK GREAT!!
70. Round up some of your clothes and find what matches
71. Pick out your clothes the night before
72. Don’t send your friend to tell your crush you like him!
73. ALWAYS wear deodorant
74. KARMA! What goes around comes around
75. Just have fun and make the best of the year
- 9 years ago
I would also get a pencil bag, but there isn't much else you need to bring. Make sure that your backpack is light as can be, because as it gets messy, it begins to weigh more. 6th Grade was easier for me than 5th grade. Don't worry too much. They had a ton of socials at my middle school, which makes it easier to meet kids from other schools.
By the way... the 8th graders aren't so bad... at least most of them.
So, anyways, good luck with 6th grade.
- 9 years ago
get a backpack, a pencil box, maybe some cute index card holders and you can get all that at staples. there's going to be a sale this month and they have some cute stuff so try to get there soon! sixth grade was fun for me. good luck! <3Source(s): i was a 6th grader two years ago(:
- Anonymous9 years ago
YOU SHOULD KEEP SOME PURFUME AND EXTRA PENS,AND IF YOU DONT HAVE DOORS ON THE CUBBIES YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR STUFF IN A LITTLE BAG AND DONT CHANGE FOR PEOPLESource(s): HOPE THIS HELPED
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 9 years ago
secks u want to kno duh secks?