Does this boy like me?

So this 17 year old boy started liking my pictures on facebook, and I knew him already from middle school, but we had never talked before. I messaged him and we started talking for hours on facebook and he even messaged me back the next day. Then he asked me what my summer plans were, and if I wanted to go see a... show more So this 17 year old boy started liking my pictures on facebook, and I knew him already from middle school, but we had never talked before. I messaged him and we started talking for hours on facebook and he even messaged me back the next day. Then he asked me what my summer plans were, and if I wanted to go see a scary movie with him. We went and saw a scary movie and he kept acting like he wasn't scared, but I could tell he was a bit. I leaned my head on his shoulder. After the movie, he payed for my dinner and held open all my doors. After we said goodbye, I hugged him and he smiled. I said we should hangout again and he said of course. We are trying to hangout again, and everytime I text him he loves to tease me and try to scare me. And he always texts wink faces. Does this all mean he likes me? Or is he being nice? Thanks! :)
1 answer 1